BOP Control Units
The BOP Control Units used for drilling servicing are designed to produce, store and deliver hydraulic energy under controlled pressure fluid form by a system of pipes and/or fire tested hoses.
The BOP Control System meets all current API 16D and customer requirement and specification.
The BOP Control System incorporates two main components: Control Unit and Remote Control Panel.
Control Unit produces, stores and delivers hydraulic energy under controlled pressure fluid form.
- Volume liquid: 160, 240, 320, 400, 640 liters, other on request;
- Pressure: 3,000 PSI;
- Equipped with two groups of pump, electric pump and air-operated pump;
- Equipped with an warning lamps and alarm for low accumulator pressure, low air pressure, low hydraulic fluid level;
- Quick connectors between the control unit and the control panel.
Remote Control Panel:
Remote Control Panel is designed for operating the manifold valves of Control Unit and is located on the rig floor.
- Air or electrical version;
- A master control valve or a master button must be operated simultaneously with the selected function to initiate the operation provides a safety operating;
- Equipped with a memory system which indicates the last position of stack function.