The Adjustable Chokes used in X-mas trees or manifolds are designed for smooth regulation of the medium flow oil and gas wells. The Adjustable Chokes meet all current API 6A requirements and requirements are made in all material class (AA.....HH), temperature range and PSL level requirements.
- Size: 2 1/16” ÷ 4 1/16”;
- Pressure rating: 2,000 ÷ 10,000 PSI;
- End to end connections: flanges or threaded, according API 6A;
- The Adjustable Choke very easily can be converted to Positive Choke type;
- Unidirectional flow;
- Needle and seat made by tungsten carbide for abrasive and corrosive fluids on request;
- Equipped with mechanism calibrated to define the circular orifice area and visual position indicator;
- Equipped with a lock screw to fix the stem at the desired orifice size;
- Possibility to exchange the seats with differing flow characteristics provide efficient flow control throughout life of the well;
- Non-elastomeric stem seal, spring-loaded, pressure energized, no require soft packing injection;
- Manually operated.