The Ball Valves are used in the oilfield industry, drilling and production operations, for complete shutting of the medium flow. The Ball Valves meet all current API 6A requirements are made in all material class (AA.....HH), temperature range and PSL level requirements.
- Size: 2 1/16” ÷ 4 1/16”;
- Pressure rating: 2,000 ÷ 5,000 PSI;
- End to end connections: flanges or threaded according API 6A;
- Full bore, through-conduit;
- Bidirectional flow;
- Floating seats with the sealing force supplied by line pressure;
- Ball laterally mounted;
- Manual handwhell operator;
- Safe seal between metallic ball and polyamide seat;
- Stem seal, pressure energized, easy to install.