Hydraulic Actuated Valves
The Hydraulic Actuated Valves meet all current API 6A requirements and are made in all material class (AA.....HH), temperature range and PSL level requirements. The Hydraulic Actuated Valves are used in manifolds.
- Size: 2 1/16” ÷ 7 1/16”;
- Pressure rating: 2,000 ÷ 10,000 PSI;
- End to end connections: flanges or threaded, according API 6A;
- One-piece slab gate;
- Floating seats with the sealing force supplied by line pressure;
- Metal-to-metal sealing (gate-to-seat and seat-body);
- Non-elastomeric stem seal, pressure energized and/or spring-loaded, no require soft packing injection;
- Body and bonnet sealing: soft metallic crush ring;
- Full bore, through-conduit;
- Bidirectional flow;
- Stem backseat seal ability;
- Body grease fitting.
The bonnet and the actuator are completely independently:
- quick disconnect
- self contained sealing system
- a sour service bonnet may be used in conjunction with a standard service actuator
- Linear hydraulic double action;
- Operating pressure: 1,500 ÷ 3,000 PSI;
- Manual opening device on request;
- Visual indication of valve opening and closing;
- Limit switches on request.