Manual Operated Drilling Chokes
The Manual Operated Drilling Chokes used in choke and kill manifolds are designed to ensure pressure control during drilling and production operations. The Drilling Chokes meet all current API 16C requirements.
- Size: 2 1/16” ÷ 3 1/16”;
- Pressure rating: 2,000 ÷ 10,000 PSI;
- Orifice size: 2”;
- End to end connections: flanges or threaded, according API 6A;
- Cylindrical gate and large body provide high flow capacity and extremely quiet operation;
- Unidirectional flow;
- Gate and seat made by tungsten carbide for abrasive and corrosive fluids on request;
- Gate and seat are reversible for double life;
- Non-elastomeric stem seal, pressure energized and/or spring-loaded, no require soft packing injection;
- Pressure balance stem lowers torque operation;
- Thrust bearings for low torque operation;
- Equipped with mechanism calibrated to define the stroke in rates and a visible orifice for view;
- Equipped with a lock screw to fix the stem at the desired orifice size;
- Manually operated.