Slab Gate Valves Gear Operated
This Slab Gate Valves with Gear Operated was special design according API 6A for large-bore applications and / or high pressure. The design with gear-type torque multipliers can be manual operated at full working pressure.
The Slab Gate Valves are made in all material class (AA…..HH), temperature range and PSL level requirements.
- Size: 4 1/16” ÷ 7 1/16”
- Pressure rating: 5000 ÷ 15000 PSI
- End to end connections: flanges or threaded according API 6A
- One-piece slab gate
- Floating seats with the sealing force supplied by line pressure
- Full bore, through-conduit
- Bidirectional flow
- Non-rising stem
- Body grease fitting
- Manual handwhell operator with bevel gear operator
- Metal-to-metal sealing (gate-to-seat and seat-body)
- Non-elastomeric stem seal, pressure energized and / or spring-loaded, no require soft packing injection
- Body and bonnet sealing: metal to metal